The Publisher Services function is responsible for building and managing a network of profitable business partnerships with blue chip publishing clients, and strategic partners which are critical to the ongoing growth and success of the organisation. The Publisher Services Manager will play a key role in the acquisition & development of our publisher partners across Asia.
– Work with General Manager and CBDO to identify and scope out new territories – Work within the company’s strategic framework to identify new publishing partners and proactively engage with them – Introduce, engage and effectively present the value that Inskin can provide for prospective partners – Negotiate and close new business partnerships – Manage all contract negotiations – Liaise with internal sales team and account management team to identify key inventory requirements – Serve as a market evangelist for Inskin core business practice – Promote and support publisher direct bookings
Publisher Account Management
– Own and maintain critical business relationships – Develop clear lines of communication and manage expectations – Manage publisher expectations around revenue and product integration – Manage and grow inventory through new initiatives and new products – Ensure publishers have a clear understanding of how Inskin’s products are sold – Ensure publishers have a clear understanding of Inskin’s processes – Organise and conduct quarterly business reviews – Create and maintain account management plans for all publisher partnerships – Act as the first point of call for all commercial and technical queries – Escalate all technical and integration issues to the integration team – Act as the first point of call for all payment & invoice queries – Inform publishers of new products and opportunities launched by Inskin – Liaise with internal teams to ensure we are proving the best possible service to our publishing clients – Be familiar with all internal tools and online resources – Liaise with publishers to agree integration solution required – Collaborate with internal integration teams to ensure the smooth integration of Inskin technology – Account management and prioritisation of technical integration – Liaise with commercial and operation teams at publisher to manage integration process – Responsible for network monitoring of publisher accounts – Work closely with CBDO to agree KPI’s & bonus structure – Work closely with Publisher Services Manager in UK to ensure best practices and new initiatives
– Create publisher accounts in Salesforce and integration details in Knowledge Base – Manage Publisher Services Account Manager – Provide support and mentoring where required
Team Work, Flexibility and Support
All employees are required to provide a full and comprehensive service to the company to their full capability/capacity at all times in order to support the achievement of business objectives. This may include undertaking additional regular or ad hoc duties as reasonably directed from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
All employees are reasonably expected to provide support/cover during periods of staff absence to the extent this is practicably possible.
The required role related knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Organised and strong attention to detail – Experience in client facing role – High degree of self-motivation; works well both as an individual and as part of a team – Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment – Appear trustworthy and reliable to partners – Excellent personal and presentation skills – Knowledge of and interest in digital media – Propensity to adapt to changing environments
– Competitive salary – Private Healthcare – Training allowance – Bonus scheme[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Apply Now” color=”mulled-wine” size=”lg” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Finskin-media.workable.com%2Fjobs%2F590181%2Fcandidates%2Fnew|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]