Updated: Sep 1, 2021
This position has been filled and is no longer available for application.
Remote working (with HQ London office attendance when needed)
Reports to: Director, Publisher Services
Inskin Media delivers high impact digital advertising that generates up to 15x more attention than standard display. Our team works across more than 2,000 premium websites globally, partnering with publishers and leading brands like Reach, News UK, Mail Online and the BBC.
Our powerful, impactful rich-media formats command attention on any device through eye-catching creative that blends seamlessly with each individual environment. With user experience our central priority, we achieve that fine balance between impact and experience.
Founded in London in 2009, Inskin Media now operates internationally, with offices in London, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Kiev, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Montreal.
As a Publisher Services Executive, you will be responsible for discovering new opportunities for growth among our existing publisher base and maintaining relationships with publishers in EMEA. This role is the dedicated day-to-day contact and troubleshooting for our publisher partners and works closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure inventory targets are hit while upselling new products as needed.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be self-motivated and skilled in providing technical analysis. Inskin is a multitasking environment so you will need to be organised with impeccable communication. You will play an essential role in retaining existing partners, assisting in the roll out of new products and implementing growth initiatives at scale.
● Assist in the onboarding of new publisher partners including technical integration and relationship management.
● Contribute toward the operationalisation of the acquisition strategy, by negotiating and closing new Publisher partnerships
● Troubleshoot common technical issues and escalate to integrations when needed.
● Making recommendations on account optimisation, revenue analysis and forecasting (including
QBRs and client meetings).
● Assist in the roll out of new products and in the management of the implementation of technical changes or market requirements (e.g. ads.txt, CLS, Header Bidding).
● Implement and maintain internal processes and documentation.
● Supporting the N. America Publisher strategy and service model.
Experience & Skills Requirements
● 2+ years of experience in digital advertising in a customer facing role.
● Combination of excellent technical, product and business skills.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Proven ability to adapt to changing environments.
● Experience with publisher side ad servers (GAM) is highly desirable.
● Additional languages (French or German) are desirable.
● Hybrid working environment with the option to work from home or from our co-working space in Soho
● Private medical insurance and EAP
● Annual bonus scheme
● 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas)
● Cycle to work scheme
● Season ticket loan scheme
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Good luck!
Inskin Media is an equal opportunities employer committed to building a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.