Updated: Sep 9
Reports to: Commercial Director, EMEA
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Inskin Media has come a long way in 12 years. Since establishing ourselves in 2009 we’ve opened new offices in London, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Canada. In that time, over 1.7 billion ads have been viewed as a result of creating and delivering award-winning campaigns across the globe.
As industry trailblazers we pride ourselves on state-of-the-art research to influence practical application and creative optimisation. Our visual attention studies and subsequent amplification of standard display ads means we can deliver 20x more attention with our high impact ad formats. In a nutshell, we do all we can to stay ahead of the game.
Our company philosophy is rooted in positive user experience, and we work very closely with our portfolio of premium publisher partners, ensuring that our ads only appear on the best websites, around quality content. We're proud to have run campaigns for many of the world's top brands.
To top it all off, we’re thrilled to have been recognised by the industry with several awards, including three British Media Awards plus a Media Momentum Award feature in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
The essence of this role is to generate revenue by maximising media agency relationships across the International teams within UK agencies. The position requires someone with drive, confidence, and at least two years experience in a media sales role. International experience is a plus but not necessary. The ideal candidate will be:
- Target driven, proactive and motivated to be seeing clients face to face
- Have confidence in their presentation and relationship building skills
- Eager to learn about multi-facets of digital advertising and develop their ability to hold conversations on - and contribute opinions to - key industry topics
- Have two or more years experience in digital media sales with programmatic experience
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Meeting monthly and quarterly meetings and revenue targets - Developing and maintaining agency relationships
- Identify relevant opportunities for specific clients, put together proposals to showcase Inskin’s formats and ensuring deadlines are met for briefs - Liaising with the design and ad operations teams based in the London office
- Working closely with the sales teams across the business
- Grow both existing and new business revenue streams
- Presenting campaign results back to agency contacts
- Ensure that Salesforce is up to date with live and proposed campaign information and agency contact details
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience in programmatic/online advertising sales
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A fast learner who is interested in developing their own patch to run as their own business
- Passionate about digital media and keen to learn more about the wider advertising industry
- Track record of closing deals and generating revenue, or appointment setting
- Someone who can communicate exceptionally with internal teams and external clients
- Strong analytical abilities and confident with the use of data - Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to work independently
- Self motivated, professional, proactive and fun!
- Fluent in English
Reasons to work at Inskin:
● Health Insurance
● Your Birthday Day off
● Long Service benefits
● Annual training allowance
● Subsidised gym membership
● Season ticket loan
● Flexible working
Interested? Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV. Good luck!
Inskin Media is an equal opportunities employer committed to building a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.