Updated: Sep 20, 2021
Position: Insight Executive
Location: Hybrid - London HQ & remote working
Reports to: Insight Manager
Inskin Media wants to build on the successes of its Insight team, who are pivotal in supporting the growth of our commercial teams’ business objectives.
We are looking for an Insight Executive with research experience to work across our global advertising businesses. We need a highly organised, independent, and detail-oriented candidate with excellent people skills who can deal with a range of stakeholders to deliver award winning insights.
The role will support our commercial efforts by delivering insight and research projects that showcase the effectiveness of Inskin’s high impact digital ad formats.
The candidate will directly contribute to achievement of company performance whilst upholding our company values. You will develop increasing responsibility for projects, from set up to final report creation and presentation. You will also advance your knowledge across a range of research techniques, as well as gain an in-depth understanding of the digital advertising market.
The role will involve the regular set-up, analysis and delivery of campaign-based research using panel-based surveys and eye-tracking studies in conjunction with our research suppliers.
In addition, the candidate would be involved with conceptualising and designing bespoke studies from the ground up (primarily quantitative) as well as contributing to more strategic qualitative projects.
As the role develops you will become an integral part of the Marketing and Insight team.
· Manage the set up and delivery of multiple campaign-based projects.
· Manage research projects and supplier relationships.
· Work with the Insight Manager to identify new approaches, methodologies and research suppliers that may be useful for the company’s requirements.
· Contribute to bespoke Inskin research projects built from the ground up.
· Create presentations and eventually present them to clients.
· Communicate effectively with Inskin’s clients and internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be an autonomous self-starter looking to build their career working for a multinational media owner, technology provider and ad network.
We are looking for:
· A team player who can collaborate well with others to achieve desired results.
· Someone with a quantitative background, either a STEM degree or relevant previous experience
· An inquisitive mind with strong numeracy skills and research experience
· The ability to take responsibility for a variety of tasks and conduct them independently and professionally.
· Attention to detail and outstanding organisational and time management skills.
· Strong communication skills coupled with the ability and desire to learn.
· An intermediate to advanced user of MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience pulling data from large datasets and compiling reports (telling stories from data)
· Experience of project management, especially managing external research vendors, would be advantageous.
· Health & medical cover
· Annual training allowance
· Subsidised gym membership
· Season ticket loan
· Flexible working - Ability to work from home where the job demands allow.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Inskin Media is an equal opportunities employer committed to building a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.