The success of tablet devices and users’ increasing dependence on smart phones is changing the way we consume media. Multi-screen users - well educated, affluent and brand loyal - are helping to define the suitability of certain devices for consuming different types of content: the tablet being more suited to creativity and entertainment; the mobile for news and social updates or checking emails on the move.
With recent research from Nielsen suggesting a 48% uplift in ad recall when the advertiser’s message is delivered across TV, PC, phone and tablet, as opposed to TV alone, it’s essential for advertisers to employ a multi-screen approach to get the best from their media spend.
InSkin Media’s Solutions
Our technology is designed to run on any device that accepts established open standards. As early adopters of HTML5, we are in the position whereby the vast majority of our front-end technology is already device agnostic. We are fully committed to delivering unique experiences that are tailored to the limitations and strengths offered by individual devices.
Introducing PageSkin Tablet...
PageSkin Tablet is InSkin Media’s latest way of delivering our innovative ad formats to the iPad and other touch enabled devices using HTML5. PageSkin Tablet extends the reach of our hugely successful PageSkin product by delivering the advert to users visiting their trusted sites via the iPads Safari browser and soon to be supported across the majority of the Andriod based tablet devices.
- Extend your reach – PageSkin Tablet creates a gateway to access consumers on the move and those dual screening in the living room
- InSkin Media’s renowned and trusted high quality network of sites
- PageSkin Tablet offers all the reporting metrics you enjoy with your traditional InSkin Media campaigns
- 3rd party impression and click tracking supported
- A tactile experience, PageSkin Tablet is optimised for each platform to ensure the best possible user experience
- Generate revenue from iPad Safari users accessing your site ( 5-10% of overall traffic)
- Minimal code required on the page and full integration support provided
- Standard ad-servers supported