This role requires an experienced German-speaking candidate who is currently working in the digital advertising industry.
Reporting to the Head of Publisher Operations, you will be responsible for the planning and buying of digital brand advertising campaigns across UK, International and Germany while providing industry leading customer service to Inskin Media’s network of premium publishers and various teams internally.
The successful candidate will manage inventory as well as ensuring that all media plans are successful to deliver campaigns. You will liaise with all our premium publishers to ensure that inventory is sufficient across the network.
As well as using initiative, the role requires an organised individual with a self-starter approach who is able to keep track of and report on all activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Media planning and buying for UK, International and German campaigns
- Collaborate with the global sales teams on briefs and recommending strategies to win opportunities
- Work alongside the Publisher Operations Team on audience data campaigns (Lotame)
- Deliver excellent client service to all publishers and internal teams
- Analyse inventory and fill rates across all publishers on a daily basis
- Working with the Head of Publisher Operations and Senior Publisher Ops executive on high risk campaigns
- Working closely with Ad Operations on a daily basis
- Help resolve publisher queries with the support of the Publisher Services Team
- Analyse and develop a good understanding of Inskin Media’s network of premium publishers
- Generate reports and troubleshoot for publishers when required
- Work closely with global publishers regarding overall delivery and requirements for live, pending and future data/complex campaigns
- Managing publisher discrepancies for campaigns
- Self-starter with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Ability to establish a rapport with clients and respond aptly to all requests
- Very organised with strong time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A creative and logistical approach to solving problems
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- An understanding of the advertising ecosystem. Digital Channels, Digital Formats, Programmatic Advertising, DMPs etc
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within AdTech e.g. Media Agency, Ad Network, Programmatic Trade Desk, DSP, SSP or Publisher
- Degree (BA/BSc Hons)
- Languages (EU5 – German is essential, French is desirable)