Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, specialising in rich-media branding formats. We combine a focus on design and technology to maximise the value of every single impression. Our business is based on long-term partnerships, to deliver brand campaigns on every device across brand-safe editorial inventory which can only be accessed through Inskin.
Inskin is DTSG Brand Safe and Anti-Ad Fraud certified, and a founding registrant of the IAB Gold Standard. We support direct and programmatic bookings, and work with leading data providers to provide first and third party data targeting options.
Since its launch in the UK in 2009, Inskin has grown from start-up into profitable, international business, with offices in London, Hamburg, Kiev, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai. Our expansion has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards: European Business Awards 2016/17, The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to be a key member of the marketing team working across multiple markets, including the UK, Australia, Asia, Germany, France, MENA and London-based international markets. You will be highly organised and excited to work with international markets, helping to drive market growth through the organising of events, the managing of marketing operations, email marketing, and assisting the wider team in other activities. You will coordinate campaign-based research projects to support Inskin’s commercial team. This hands-on and diverse role would be suitable for a self-motivated individual who is looking to develop a wide range of skills. As a small team that works across all markets globally, it is important for team members to be agile and willing to tackle new projects as they arise.
- Acting as project executive on campaign based research projects: interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations on campaign effectiveness
- Liaising with research vendors, media agencies, clients and Inskin Media commercial / technical teams to deliver projects
- Organising Inskin events, including finding and booking venues, managing invitations and guest-lists and ensuring smooth running
- Leading Inskin’s presence at industry events, including trade shows and conferences
- Writing and developing email marketing campaigns
- Taking ownership of marketing operations tasks such as recording invoices, tracking PR coverage and collating monthly team performance reports
- Assisting other team members with various marketing and research projects
- Working closely with other departments in the business, and forming strong relationships with design, sales, insights, campaign management, publisher services
Preferred skills and qualifications
- An independent self-starter who has an interest in the advertising industry and is keen to develop skills in marketing and research
- A high level of initiative
- A confident presenter with excellent communication skills
- Superb copywriting and proofreading skills
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and Google based applications
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Health & medical cover
- Subsidised gym
- Friday drinks
- 4.30pm finish on Fridays
- Season ticket loan