You will be based on our Singapore office and provide finance admin support to our London-based finance team. In addition, you will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring that our Singapore and Hong Kong offices have adequate support to work efficiently.
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, which develops and trades high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
We specialise in multi-screen, rich-media display advertising, and work with the best brands and publishers in the world.
Since its launch in the UK in 2009, Inskin has grown from start-up into profitable, international business, employing 112 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai offices.
- Assisting with the management of supplier relationships (e.g. IT / Phone suppliers, equipment maintenance etc.)
- Liaison with clients and suppliers
- Vendor invoicing and procurement
- Accurately recording and filing remittances and purchase invoices
- Assist with debt collection, verbal and written
- Managing / ordering office stationary
- Petty cash
- Ensuring new starters have swipe cards, mobile phone, relevant paperwork, business cards, etc.
- Managing IT support where possible
- Update folders, filing and scanning as required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and ability to deal effectively with colleagues and customers face-to-face, by email and on the telephone
- Friendly and professional manner, and confidence in working with people at all levels in a company
- Experience of using Sage, bookkeeping and financial controls.
- Excellent English, both written and oral
- Proven high level of skills in Microsoft office products, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
You will possess excellent organisational and communication skills, be comfortable at making decisions and working on your own initiative, whilst respecting the need for overall confidentiality. As a representative of the Company you will understand our clients to be of paramount importance to the business, building relationships with key people both internally and externally.
- Private healthcare and dental
- Annual training allowance
- Competitive bonus