Position: Digital Designer
Location: Hong Kong
Reports to: General Manager
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, specialising in rich-media branding formats. We combine a focus on design and technology to maximise the value of every single impression. Our business is based on long-term partnerships, to deliver brand campaigns on every device across brand-safe editorial inventory which can only be accessed through Inskin.
Inskin is DTSG Brand Safe and Anti-Ad Fraud certified, and a founding registrant of the IAB Gold Standard. We support direct and programmatic bookings, and work with leading data providers to provide first and third party data targeting options.
Since its launch in the UK in 2009, Inskin has grown from start-up into profitable, international business, with offices in London, Hamburg, Kiev, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai. Our expansion has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards: European Business Awards 2016/17, The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
The designer will demonstrate a passion for digital design and a drive to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest techniques and innovations. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ability to remain focused under pressure and organise in-bound requests while working to very tight deadlines is vital.
- Work with the team to deliver digital content and applications
- Work closely with other designers to produce ground breaking interactive experiences
- Design application interfaces based on defined spec and requirements
- Provide creative direction for commercial clients
- Ensure projects are delivered to specification and deadline
- Work with the client services team to keep clients informed and up to date
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- Digital video a plus
- Web production
- Production process
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical staff
- Creative and focused
- Strong organisational skills
- Effectively work and communicate within a team, which includes account handlers, designers and developers
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage their time across multiple projects
- 1-2 years commercial Digital Design experience
- Previous experience of working in a digital agency is a plus
- Advertising using multi-media/rich media
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com