Position: Commercial Manager
Reports to: Head of Sales SEA
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, specialising in rich-media branding formats. We combine a focus on design and technology to maximise the value of every single impression. Our business is based on long-term partnerships, to deliver brand campaigns on every device across brand-safe editorial inventory which can only be accessed through Inskin.
Inskin is DTSG Brand Safe and Anti-Ad Fraud certified, and a founding registrant of the IAB Gold Standard. We support direct and programmatic bookings, and work with leading data providers to provide first and third party data targeting options.
Since its launch in the UK in 2009, Inskin has grown from start-up into profitable, international business, with offices in London, Hamburg, Kiev, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai. Our expansion has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards: European Business Awards 2016/17, The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
We’re looking to hire talent that has sales experience and knowledge of the digital advertising industry in Singapore. This individual will be doing a 100% sales role working with agencies as well as client direct across Singapore and SEA Asia, showcasing Inskin Media’s portfolio. This individual will be reporting into the Head of Sales SEA, based in Singapore.
– Grow Inskin’s Agency Sales presence in Singapore
– To be the market evangelist for Inskin in Singapore media agencies.
– Meet monthly and quarterly revenue targets
– Establishing and maintaining key relationships within media planning and buying agencies. This includes day to day contact with planning/buying teams as well as regular contact with group heads/Head of Digital etc
– Identify relevant opportunities for specific clients
– Ensure Inskin Media is a considered format for relevant briefs
– Secure meetings with key contacts, hitting monthly meeting goals
– Ensure new business is a priority to grow all possible revenue streams.
– Turn around proposals in a timely manner and negotiate deals
– Proactive as well as reactive selling required.
– Brief design team on mock ups and creative builds
– Manage expectations of clients on delivery times of creative & campaign delivery
– Regularly review live campaigns and identify opportunities for optimisation
– Present campaign results back to agency contacts
- 5+ years experience in an agency sales role at key publisher/tech company in Asia
- High degree of self-motivation; works well both as an individual and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Impressive agency and client contacts in Singapore
- Understanding of the agency planning and buying process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Presentation skills – both to individuals and large groups
- Excel, PowerPoint
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org