The successful candidate will help manage digital brand advertising campaigns while providing industry leading customer service to Inskin Media’s network of premium publisher and local media agencies, as well as various teams internally.
You will assist with all aspects of planning, campaign management and end of campaign analysis. With this, you will be planning and booking Inskin campaigns with our publishers, and responding to campaign related queries.
Cross-department efforts are key and you will be liaising directly with UK & INT Sales teams, Ad Operations and Publisher Services teams on a daily basis to meet client expectations and deadlines, ensuring campaigns go live on time and are delivered successfully.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent client service to all publishers and agencies
- Manage external clients requests and expectations
- Media planning and buying for UK campaigns
- Work closely with UK & International publishers regarding overall delivery and requirements for live, pending and future data/complex campaigns.
- Help resolve publisher queries with the support of the Publisher Services team
- Analyse and develop good understanding of Inskin Media’s Network of premium publishers
- Generate reports for publishers and media agencies (including end of campaign reporting)
- Provide Insights and recommendations for future campaigns
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to establish a rapport with clients and respond aptly to all requests
- Very organised with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication style
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A creative and logistical approach to solving problems
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- An understanding of the advertising eco-system e.g. Digital Channels, Digital Formats, Programmatic Advertising, DMPs etc.
- Languages (EU5)
- A minimum of 6-12 months experience within AdTech e.g. Media Agency, Ad Network, Programmatic Trade Desk, DSP, SSP or Publisher
- Degree (BA/BSc Hons)
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Free day off before Christmas
- Games nights
- Friday drinks
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days’ holiday