We are looking for a skilled accounts payable specialist to join the team in our London office. Ad agency experience would be advantageous.
Inskin specialises in multi-screen, rich-media display advertising, partners with 190 publishers, works with over 1,000 blue-chip brand clients and delivers campaigns to more than 1,000 premium websites, globally.
We believe that well-designed, rich-media ad formats, with outstanding creative value, delivered in premium online environments, can deliver deeper engagement than any other brand advertising.
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Preparing bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verifying discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitating payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generating financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 25 days annual leave
- Option to buy and sell an additional 5 days holiday
- Early finish and drinks on Friday
- Free breakfast and fruit in the hub
- Extra day off around Christmas
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private healthcare