THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Location: Sydney, NSW 2010
Position: Senior Commercial Executive
The essence of this role is to generate revenue by maximising media agency relationships and generating client opportunities with Inskin Media. The position requires someone with significant digital ad sales experience who is target driven and proactive with a versatile, positive and determined nature. Solid market knowledge and technical understanding is key. We are looking for a confident presenter, strong relationship builder and persuasive negotiator. This person will be a strategic thinker who enjoys creating and delivering large scale innovative, brand campaigns. It is imperative that they consistently deliver high service levels and act in a professional demeanour as an ambassador of the business. The successful candidate will have 2 to 3 years of online advertising sales experience, ideally in digital.
This role reports into the GM Australia with the following key areas of responsibility:
- Meet monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Establish and maintain key relationships with allocated media planning and buying agencies at all levels
- Identify relevant opportunities for specific clients
- Secure meetings with key contacts, hitting monthly meeting goals
- Grow revenue streams through new business opportunities
- Proactive as well as reactive selling required
Campaign Management & Administration
- Accurately brief design team on mock ups and creative builds
- Manage expectations of clients on delivery times of creative & campaign delivery
- Regularly review live campaigns and identify opportunities for optimisation
- Present campaign results back to agency contacts
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Senior Commercial Executive – Sydney‘ in the subject line.
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, which develops high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
The company specialises in rich-media HTML5 display advertising. Partnering with over 160 publishers and working across over 960 premium websites, globally, Inskin Media has delivered successful campaigns for over 850 blue-chip brand clients. Since its foundation in the UK in 2009, Inskin Media has gone from start-up, to profitable, international business, employing 100 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai offices.
The company’s expansion across Europe, APAC and MENA has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards, including Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Inskin Media’s commercial success is built on our focus on technology, creativity, and superior quality in display advertising.