THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Job title: Senior Ad Operations Executive
Department: Ad Operations
Reports to: Head of Ad Operations
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, specialising in high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
Founded in the UK in 2009, the company is a market leader in rich-media display and video advertising, and employs 85 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Inskin Media partners with over 150 publishers, working across over 900 premium websites, globally, and has delivered successful campaigns for over 700 blue-chip brand clients.
In November 2014, Inskin Media was invited to join the ‘Scale Up Club’, a group of companies identified as having £100m turnover potential within 3-5 years, by Silicon Valley angel investors. In 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top company in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won three British Media Awards; Inskin Media won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in 2011, and has since remained in its top 50 high-growth businesses.
The Senior Ad Operations Executive is responsible for the activation, managing and reporting on all Inskin ad campaigns that run across a growing network of publishers. Candidates for this role will need to handle multiple traffic-related requests from different teams internally – attention to detail and organisational skills are imperative. The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator with an aptitude for new technologies and keen to learn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with various internal departments to implement and oversee the delivery of ad campaigns
- To test and traffic new creative and 3rd party tracking
- Proactively optimise campaigns at regular intervals and communicate delivery concerns
- Provide internal and external technical support for campaign related issues
- Conduct regular discrepancy checks
- Deliver campaign reports and regular metric based reporting to all areas of the business
- Periodically trouble-shoot any technical issues
- Reconcile delivery figures and handle any additional billing queries
- Understand and follow internal processes, suggest improvements where appropriate
- Manage and prioritise own workload, take ownership of all assigned tasks and provide output within the deadlines
- Identify and escalate issues ahead of time to help reduce financial implications
- Pro-active personality able to handle multiple high priority requests simultaneously
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work
- Strong time management, communication and project management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels in the business
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand how the company’s products/platforms work in order to build expertise and educate both internally and externally
- Familiarity with the basics of data manipulation
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in an online ad operations or trafficking role working for a publisher, media agency or technology provider
- Experience working with third party ad serving providers like DART, Atlas, Sizmek etc
- Familiarity with debugging; familiarity with common browser-based debugging tools (LiveHTTP Headers, FireBug, Charles, Fiddler)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Ad Operations Executive ‘ in the subject line.