THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Position: Publisher Services Executive
Location: London (Soho)
Reports: Head of Publisher Services (UK)
Job Type: Experienced (1-2 years) Account Management/Business Development
Founded in the UK in 2009, with offices in UK, Germany and Hong Kong, ISM Company is one of Europe’s market leaders in rich media display and video advertising, partnering with over 115 publishers, representing over 230 websites, across UK, Europe & Asia and delivering successful campaigns for over 500 blue-chip brand advertisers.
In 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top agency in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won three British Media Awards, and also won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in 2011.
An opportunity for a French speaking Publisher Services Executive
The Publisher Services function is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of business partnerships with blue-chip publishing clients and strategic partners, who are critical to the ongoing growth and success of the company.
The key focus of this role is to provide support within the Publisher Services team and account manage existing publisher partners. The successful candidate will be highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. They must be able to prioritise and focus in a high-pressure environment without losing attention to detail. Outstanding communication and presentation skills are also essential.
- Account management of ISM publisher partners – Build strong relationships with key contacts at publishers, develop long term business partnerships
- Attend regular client meetings with publishers with the Head of PS
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the smooth integration of ISM products
- Provide support to PS Team for publisher reviews, non technical support queries and internal documentation
- Manage publisher sales booking process and support PS Team with publisher sales training sessions
- Attend quarterly review meetings with Publisher Services director in French market
The Right Person:
- Bright, charismatic and inspirational with the ability to quickly win credibility internally and externally
- Passion and knowledge of the digital landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- 2 years’ experience in sales or client facing role
- High degree of self-motivation; works well both as an individual and as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Propensity to adapt to changing environments
- Appear trustworthy and reliable to partners
- Excellent personal and presentation skills
- Excellent French language skills (required)
To apply for this position, please email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ with ‘Publisher Services Executive’ in the subject line.