THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Location: London WC1V 7DN
Position: Publisher Services Executive, International
Reports To: Head of Publisher Services
Have you client facing experience but need a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to support a global client base? Here at Inskin Media we looking to hire a Publisher Services Executive with a focus on Australia, MENA and UK markets.
What does the Publishing Services team do?
The Publisher Services team is responsible for building and managing a network of business partnerships with blue-chip publishing clients and strategic partners.
What will you be doing?
The key focus of this role is to support the development and management of a portfolio of leading blue chip publishers who are critical to the ongoing growth and success of the company. This role is key to the growth & development of Inskin Media’s publisher partners in these markets. The successful candidate will be consultative and comfortable in a publisher-facing, new business and account management role.
- Support Country Managers (Australia and MENA) and CBDO with new business opportunities
- Support Country Managers with day to day account management of tier 1 publisher partners
- Own and maintain business relationships with tier 2 publisher partners
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the smooth integration of Inskin Media products
- Support internal teams to ensure delivery of Inskin Media campaigns
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and strong attention to detail
- Experience in client facing role
- High degree of self-motivation; works well both as an individual and as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in digital media & digital advertising
- Propensity to adapt to changing environments
- Appear trustworthy and reliable to partners
- Excellent personal and presentation skills
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Publisher Services Executive, International‘ in the subject line.
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, specialising in high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
Founded in the UK in 2009, the company specialises in rich-media display advertising, and employs 92 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Inskin Media partners with over 160 publishers, working across over 960 premium websites, globally, and has delivered successful campaigns for over 850 blue-chip brand clients.
In November 2015, Inskin Media was featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2015, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in EMEA, following its inclusion in the ‘Scale Up Club’, a group of companies identified as having £100m turnover potential within 3-5 years, by Silicon Valley angel investors, the previous year. In 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top company in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won three British Media Awards; Inskin Media won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in 2011, and has since remained in its top 50 high-growth businesses.