THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Position: Marketing Executive
Reports: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full time – permanent
About the Role:
The Marketing and Communications Executive oversees day-to-day marketing activities for the marketing department. It is a varied role which includes planning, marketing, communications, event organisation, research and promotional activities across all Inskin Media territories. This is a newly created position, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, which requires a hands-on individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow and succeed, and thrives in a busy environment. The successful candidate will be proactive, organised, creative and analytical.
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, banners, branded merchandise;
- Write and proofread copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, newsletter and website copy;
- Plan, develop and implement company presence at industry and trade events (trade shows, conferences, B-to-B events, client parties);
- Manage social media activity for Inskin Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, G+);
- Compile, program, send and track regular company e-newsletters;
- Compile monthly marketing activity reports;
- Write, program and publish articles on the company website;
- Act as a brand steward, ensuring brand consistency and quality of materials is maintained across all forms of marketing and communication materials ;
- Maintain and update client distribution lists, electronic press kit;
- Support the planning and management of marketing and research campaigns, including developing sales materials, thought-leadership communications, client presentations, case studies, branded collateral and promotional materials.
- A degree in Marketing or similar qualification;
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role; knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts;
- Outstanding written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, alongside a variety of people, colleagues and external parties;
- Effective at building consensus and at generating excitement and enthusiasm for new initiatives;
- Excellent project management and organisational skills;
- Highly resourceful and detail-oriented;
- Proficient with email applications, MS office and strong internet knowledge;
- Strong understanding of social media, in particular Twitter, LinkedIn and G+
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends;
- Creative flare / design skills a plus;
- Working knowledge of a website CMS system (WordPress), Google Analytics, MailChimp and HTML a plus.
Inskin Media is an award-winning advertising technology business, specialising in high-impact, non-intrusive online advertising formats.
Founded in the UK in 2009, the company is one of Europe’s market leaders in rich-media display and video advertising, and employs 65 staff across its London, Hamburg & Hong Kong offices. Partnering with over 100 publishers, ISM represents over 230 websites, globally, and has delivered successful campaigns for over 500 blue-chip brand clients.
In November 2014, Inskin Media was invited to join the ‘Scale Up Club’, a group of companies identified as having £100m turnover potential within 3-5 years, by Silicon Valley angel investors. In 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top company in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won three British Media Awards; ISM won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in 2011, and has since remained in its top 50 high-growth businesses.
To apply for this position, please email ‘email@example.com‘ with ‘Marketing Executive’ in the subject line.