THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Position: Integration Engineer
Reports: Head of Technology Operations
Job Type: Full time – permanent
Inskin Media is a dynamic, fast-growing and award-winning advertising technology business, based in London’s Soho, with offices in Hamburg, Stockholm and Hong Kong. ISM’s effective, user-friendly, creative formats wrap around online video players and web pages, delivering high value to ISM’s premium publisher and brand advertiser partners. ISM partners with over 50 premium publishers in the UK, and another 20+ internationally, representing over 150 websites globally, and delivers an optimum user experience and high yields for publishers. ISM is growing significantly internationally, with an aggressive international growth strategy over the next years. ISM works with leading media agencies, and has served successful campaigns for over 150 blue-chip brand clients.
In November 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top agency in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won 3 prestigious prizes at the inaugural British Media Awards, for ‘Digital Media Innovator’, ‘Commercial Team of the Year’ and ‘Media Innovation 2012′. ISM also won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in May 2011.
The ability to multi-task is essential, the role requires an organised individual able to keep track of and report on all active projects. This position offers excellent on-site training and personal growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to Inskin Media’s publishers throughout the integration process (end to end).
- First line technical support to internal and external customers.
- Support existing integrations, ensuring any technical issues are identified and resolved quickly.
- Support the UK Ad-Operations team to facilitate campaign delivery.
- Fluent in XHTML, CSS. (You should be able to write compliant code without the help of a WYSIWIG tool).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience (or at least interest) in development of web applications.
- Experience debugging web applications in a browser (developer tools, Firebug, web proxies etc).
- Familiar with various Internet technologies (http/ftp protocols, web serving, email).
- Excellent deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from customers.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external clients or customers.
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Applicant will be a self-starter with a strong desire to grow both technically and in their knowledge of Inskin Media’s business.
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand how Inskin Media’s products/platforms work in order to build expertise.
- Familiar with Linux console / bash.
- Knowledge of CMS and Ad Serving systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical/Scientific discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Or relevant combination of education and experience
To apply for this position, please email your CV to ‘email@example.com‘ with ‘Integration Engineer’ in the subject line.