THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Location: London WC1V 7DN
Position: Account Executive
Reports To: Head of Account Management
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, specialising in high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats. Founded in the UK in 2009, the company is a market leader in rich-media display and video advertising, and employs 75 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney & Hong Kong offices. Partnering with over 150 publishers, ISM represents over 700 websites, globally, and has delivered successful campaigns for over 700 blue-chip brand clients.
In November 2014, Inskin Media was invited to join the ‘Scale Up Club’, a group of companies identified as having £100m turnover potential within 3-5 years, by Silicon Valley angel investors. In 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top company in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won three British Media Awards; ISM won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in 2011, and has since remained in its top 50 high-growth businesses.”
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, you are a fluent German speaker who will be planning and managing the delivery of German and International campaigns. You will also be responsible for providing support both internally to the Commercial teams and externally to Publishers.
This is a hands-on role which requires flexibility, creative thinking and a sense of urgency. You will be expected to manage your time effectively, successfully coordinating cross-department efforts to meet client expectations. The ability to multi-task is essential, the role requires an organised individual to be able to keep track of and report on all activities on a day to day basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage the delivery of German and International online advertising campaigns
- Be the main point of contact for all campaign-related queries
- Liaise with our International Publishers with regards to campaign booking, go-live and delivery
- Produce monthly revenue reports for our German and International Publishers
- Attend weekly commercial meetings to provide insight to inventory and provide campaign progress updates
- Liaising with various internal teams to identify campaign discrepancies ahead of time
- Very organised with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication style
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment
- Fluent German speaker
- Languages (EU5)
- A relevant degree
- At least 1 year experience in a similar online customer service based role
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com with ‘Account Executive‘ in the subject line.