THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Location: London WC1V 7DN
Position: Account Executive
Reports To: Head of Account Management
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, specialising in high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
Founded in the UK in 2009, the company is a market leader in rich-media display and video advertising, and employs 85 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Inskin Media partners with over 150 publishers, working across over 900 premium websites, globally, and has delivered successful campaigns for over 700 blue-chip brand clients.
In November 2015, Inskin Media was featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2015, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in EMEA, following its inclusion in the ‘Scale Up Club’, a group of companies identified as having £100m turnover potential within 3-5 years, by Silicon Valley angel investors, the previous year. In 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top company in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won three British Media Awards; Inskin Media won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in 2011, and has since remained in its top 50 high-growth businesses.
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, you are a fluent German speaker who will be planning and managing the delivery of German and UK campaigns. You will also be responsible for providing support both internally to the Commercial teams and externally to Publishers.
This is a hands-on role which requires flexibility, creative thinking and a sense of urgency. You will be expected to manage your time effectively, successfully coordinating cross-department efforts to meet client expectations. The ability to multi-task is essential, the role requires an organised individual to be able to keep track of and report on all activities on a day to day basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent Client Service to all publishers
- Media planning and buying for all UK and German campaigns but also manage the delivery of German online advertising campaigns
- Be the main point of contact for all campaign-related queries
- Liaise with our UK and German publishers with regards to campaign booking, go-live and delivery
- Produce monthly revenue reports for our German publishers
- Attend weekly commercial meetings to provide insight to inventory and provide campaign progress updates
- Liaising with various internal teams to identify campaign discrepancies ahead of time
- Understanding Inventory Analysis across premium publishers and working closely with Ad Operations to help with the delivery of all campaigns
- Analyse and develop good understanding of Inskin’s Network of premium publishers
- Ability to establish a rapport with clients and respond aptly to all requests
- Strong time management, decision making and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Applicant will display a strong desire to understand how Inskin’s products/platforms work in order to build expertise and educate both internally and externally
- Fluent German speaker
- Languages (EU5)
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role at a Media Agency, Ad Network or Publisher
- Degree (BA/BSc Hons)
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Account Executive‘ in the subject line.