THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Location: London WC1V 7DN
Position: Account Executive
Reports to: Head of Account Management
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, specialising in high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
Founded in the UK in 2009, the company is a market leader in rich-media display and video advertising, and employs 85 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Inskin Media partners with over 150 publishers, working across over 900 premium websites, globally, and has delivered successful campaigns for over 700 blue-chip brand clients.
In November 2014, Inskin Media was invited to join the ‘Scale Up Club’, a group of companies identified as having £100m turnover potential within 3-5 years, by Silicon Valley angel investors. In 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top company in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won three British Media Awards; Inskin Media won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in 2011, and has since remained in its top 50 high-growth businesses.
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, your primary objective will be to provide an industry leading customer service function to our network of premium publishers as well as various internal teams.
You will work closely with Publisher Services to deliver excellent client service to all publishers. You will be planning and booking Inskin’s campaigns with our publishers and respond to campaign related queries. You will work with Commercial to capture advertiser’s objectives in order to generate effective media plans. On a monthly basis, you will generate revenue reports for our UK and international publishers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent client service to all publishers
- Media planning and buying for all UK and international campaigns
- Liaise closely with publishers regarding Inskin’s creative approval and campaign delivery
- Analyse and develop good understanding of Inskin’s network of premium publishers
- Understanding inventory analysis across premium publishers and working closely with Ad Operations to help with the delivery of all campaigns
- Manage monthly publisher revenue reports
- Resolve publisher queries
- Ability to establish a rapport with clients and respond aptly to all requests
- Strong time management, decision making and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Applicant will display a strong desire to understand how Inskin’s products/platforms work in order to build expertise and educate both internally and externally
- Languages (EU5)
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role at a Media Agency, Ad Network or Publisher
- Degree (BA/BSc Hons)
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Account Executive‘ in the subject line.