Kelloggs partnered with Inskin Media on the launch of their new crisp range -Pringles Xtra. This co-founded campaign with Xbox was the first International campaign that introduced ISM’s premium feature, Evolving Messaging, to the global market.
The campaign ran across Inskin’s portfolio of premium international publishers in the UK, Germany, France, Arabian Peninsula and targeted 18-34 year old male & female social sharers.
- Raising awareness of the new Pringles Xtra crisp range
- Driving consumers’ interaction with the brand by offering prize giveaways from Xbox
- Investigating behavioural differences between UK, FR and DE
- Overall CTR – 1.75%
- Average dwell time – 94 seconds
- Desktop CTR – 0.99% (benchmark 0.56% across desktop)
- Tablet CTR – 2.99% (benchmark 2.20%)
Inskin used a high quality webcam eye tracking system that delivered insights on where people looked and what they engaged with during the viewing process. This innovative system allowed the most accurate tracking possible, even when people moved, lighting changed or when the face was partially obstructed.
Moving Heatmap Pringles Xtra, UK
The heatmap revealed sustained attention on extended header, with prominent focus on the brand messaging and campaign creatives. The ad was 100% seen.
- Average time spent of Ad: 22.8%
- Time to first fixation: 1.27 s
- 100% seen
Viewing pattern/ areas of interest
Find out more about Inskin Media: