THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Position: Trainee Integration Engineer
Reports To: Head of Technology Operations
Hours: Full time – permanent
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Technical Operations, you will be part of a small team providing technical support to our partner publishers in the UK and across Europe.
The ability to multi-task is essential, the role requires an organised individual able to keep track of and report on all active projects.
This position offers excellent on-site training and personal growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to Inskin Media’s publishers throughout the integration process (end to end).
- First line technical support to internal and external customers.
- Support existing integrations, ensuring any technical issues are identified and resolved quickly.
- Support the Global Ad-Operations team to facilitate campaign delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience debugging web applications in a browser (developer tools, Firebug, web proxies etc)
- Familiar with various Internet technologies (http/ftp protocols, web serving, email)
- Excellent deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from customers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external clients or customers
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Applicant will be a self-starter with a strong desire to grow both technically and in their knowledge of Inskin Media’s business
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand Inskin Media’s products work in order to build expertise
- Experience (or at least interest) in development of web applications
- Familiar with Linux console / bash
- Knowledge of CMS and Ad Serving systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Trainee Integration Engineer‘ in the subject line.
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, which develops high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
The company specialises in rich-media HTML5 display advertising. Partnering with over 160 publishers and working across over 960 premium websites, globally, Inskin Media has delivered successful campaigns for over 850 blue-chip brand clients. Since its foundation in the UK in 2009, Inskin Media has gone from start-up, to profitable, international business, employing 100 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai offices.
The company’s expansion across Europe, APAC and MENA has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards, including Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Inskin Media’s commercial success is built on our focus on technology, creativity, and superior quality in display advertising.