THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Job Title: Digital Designer
Department: Creative Solutions
Reports To: Head of Creative Solutions
The designer will demonstrate a passion for digital design and a drive to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest techniques and innovations. Inskin Media is a fast-paced environment, so the ability to remain focussed under pressure and organise in-bound requests while working to very tight deadlines is vital.
- Work with the Creative Solutions team to deliver cutting edge digital advertising and supporting content
- Work closely with other designers to produce ground breaking interactive experiences
- Design application interfaces based on defined spec and requirements
- Provide creative direction for commercial clients
- Provide creative input and feedback on the on-going projects
- Ensure projects are delivered to specification and deadline
- Work with the client services team to keep clients informed and up to date
Required Skills Essential:
- 3-years commercial digital experience
Good knowledge of:
- Coded Animation
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- Web production in digital advertising (Social Media integration, dynamic content, experience of using APIs and frameworks)
- Production process
- Some knowledge of motion graphics would be a benefit but is not essential
- Experience of working in a digital agency
- Advertising using multi-media/rich media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and focused
- Strong organisational skills
- Effectively work and communicate with a team, which includes account handlers, designers and developers
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage their time across multiple projects
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Digital Designer‘ in the subject line.
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, which develops high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
The company specialises in rich-media HTML5 display advertising. Partnering with over 160 publishers and working across over 960 premium websites, globally, Inskin Media has delivered successful campaigns for over 850 blue-chip brand clients. Since its foundation in the UK in 2009, Inskin Media has gone from start-up, to profitable, international business, employing 100 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai offices.
The company’s expansion across Europe, APAC and MENA has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards, including Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Inskin Media’s commercial success is built on our focus on technology, creativity, and superior quality in display advertising.