THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
ISM is looking for a native German speaker to join our award-winning team, in the heart of Soho, as an International Client Services Executive
Location:London W1F 9NZ
Position: Client Services Executive – International
Inskin Media is a dynamic, fast-growing and award-winning advertising technology business, based in London’s Soho, with offices in Hamburg, Stockholm and Hong Kong.
ISM’s effective, user-friendly, creative formats wrap around online video players and web pages, delivering high value to ISM’s premium publisher and brand advertiser partners.
ISM partners with over 50 premium publishers in the UK, and another 20+ internationally, representing over 150 websites globally, and delivers an optimum user experience and high yields for publishers. ISM is growing significantly internationally, with an aggressive international growth strategy over the next years.
ISM works with leading media agencies, and has served successful campaigns for over 150 blue-chip brand clients.
In November 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top agency in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won 3 prestigious prizes at the inaugural British Media Awards, for ‘Digital Media Innovator’, ‘Commercial Team of the Year’ and ‘Media Innovation 2012’. ISM also won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in May 2011.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, you are a native German speaker who will be managing the creative build process of our international advertising campaigns from receipt of IO through to campaign activation.
You will be responsible for providing support both internally to the Commercial teams and externally with the media agencies responsible for booking the campaigns.
This is a hands-on role; you will be working directly with Inskin Media’s key clients to deliver world class customer service. The ability to communicate effectively is the key to succeeding in this role.
You will be expected to manage your time effectively, successfully coordinating cross-department efforts to meet client expectations. The ability to multi-task is essential, the role requires an organised individual to be able to keep track of and report on all activities on a day to day basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage international online advertising campaigns from receipt of insertion order through to go-live
- Oversee creative build process – be the point of contact for all media and creative agencies, communicating campaign requirements ahead of time to ensure smooth and timely campaign activation
- Attend weekly commercial meetings to provide insight to inventory and provide campaign progress updates
- Liaising with 3rd party tracking vendors to identify campaign discrepancies ahead of time
- Produce monthly KPI & Commercial Summary reports
- Check campaigns are working correctly in a live environment
- Generate end of campaign reports for the media agency
- Case study reporting for internal and external publication
- Very organised with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication style
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment
- Native German speaker
- Basic understanding or exposure to digital design (Photoshop/Flash)
- Languages (EU5)
- A relevant degree
- At least 1 year experience in a similar online customer service based role
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘International Client Services Executive’ as the email’s subject.