THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
ISM is looking for an Ad Ops Campaign Manager to join our award-winning team in the heart of Soho.
Location: London W1F 9NZ
Position: Campaign Manager
Reports To: Ad Operation Director
Inskin Media is a dynamic, fast-growing and award-winning advertising technology business, based in London’s Soho, with offices in Hamburg, Stockholm and Hong Kong.
ISM’s effective, user-friendly, creative formats wrap around online video players and web pages, delivering high value to ISM’s premium publisher and brand advertiser partners.
ISM partners with over 50 premium publishers in the UK, and another 20+ internationally, representing over 150 websites globally, and delivers an optimum user experience and high yields for publishers. ISM is growing significantly internationally, with an aggressive international growth strategy over the next years.
ISM works with leading media agencies, and has served successful campaigns for over 150 blue-chip brand clients.
In November 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top agency in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won 3 prestigious prizes at the inaugural British Media Awards, for ‘Digital Media Innovator’, ‘Commercial Team of the Year’ and ‘Media Innovation 2012’. ISM also won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in May 2011.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for setting live, managing and reporting on all Inskin Media ad campaigns that run across a growing premium network of publishers. Candidates for this role will need to handle multiple traffic-related requests from different teams internally so attention to detail and organisational skills are imperative. The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator, have an aptitude for new technologies and should be keen to learn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To test and traffic new creative and 3rd party tracking
- Manage international online advertising campaigns from receipt of insertion order through to go-live
- Set live and proactively optimise all campaigns at regular intervals plus communicate concerns
- Manage client relationships to deliver excellent customer service
- Provide internal and external technical support for campaign related issues
- Deliver campaign reports and regular metric based reporting to all areas of the business
- Work closely with assigned sales team members and manage expectations
- Understand and follow internal processes, suggesting improvements where applicable
- Periodically trouble-shoot any technical issues found on the live service
- Reconcile delivery figures and handle any additional billing queries
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work
- Pro-active personality able to handle multiple high priority requests simultaneously
- Strong time management, communication and project management skills
- Ability to take personal ownership for all assigned tasks
- Ability to identify and escalate issues ahead of time to help reduce financial implications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels in the business
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand how the company’s products in order to build expertise and educate both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional training
- 1+ years experience in a similar role working for an Agency, Publisher or Technology Provider
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Ad Ops Campaign Manager’ as the email’s subject.