THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
ISM is looking for an Ad Operations Assistant to join our award-winning team in the heart of Soho.
Job Title: Ad Operations Assistant
Department: Ad Operations
Reports To: Ad Operations Manager
Inskin Media is a dynamic, fast growing and award-winning advertising technology business, with proprietary ad formats for online video advertising and a premium, rich media advertising network. The head office is based in the heart of London’s Soho, Inskin Media GmbH is based in Hamburg, and Inskin Media Asia is in Hong Kong.
Inskin Media partners with over 100 publishers, representing over 400 websites, globally, and delivering an optimum user experience and high yields for publishers. Inskin Media plans to grow significantly in Europe over the next few years as part of its international growth strategy. Inskin Media works with the world’s leading media agencies and has served effective campaigns for over 200 blue-chip brand clients.
In November 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top agency in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won 3 British Media Awards, and also won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in 2011.
The Ad Operations Assistant is responsible for setting live, managing and reporting on all advertising campaigns that run across a growing network of publishers. Candidates for this role will need to handle multiple ad operations (trafficking) related requests from different teams internally – attention to detail and organisational skills are imperative. The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator with an aptitude for new technologies and keen to learn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To test and traffic new creative and 3rd party tracking
- Proactively optimise all campaigns at regular intervals and communicate concerns
- Provide internal and external technical support for campaign related issues,
liaising with senior staff to manage the set-up of bespoke technical solutions
- Deliver campaign reports and regular metric based reporting to all areas of the business
- Work closely with Account Management to ensure that campaigns are delivered at the expected standard and specifications
- Understand and follow internal processes
- Periodically trouble-shoot any technical issues found on the live service
- Reconcile delivery figures and handle any additional billing queries
- Develop an understanding of data analysis, technology development, intelligent systems party tracking
- An expressed interest in digital ad operation
- Managing and prioritising own workload, taking ownership of all assigned tasks
and providing output within the deadlines
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work
- Pro-active personality able to handle multiple high priority requests simultaneously
- Ability to identify and escalate issues ahead of time to help reduce financial implications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels in the business
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand how the company’s products/platforms work in order to build expertise and educate both internally and externally
- Good trouble-shooting skills, a natural problem solver.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of excel
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional training
- Strong analytical skills and a willingness to learn and develop their career.
- Keen interest in software, technology and media.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Ad Ops Assistant’ as the email’s subject.