According to the latest IPA Media Owner Survey Autumn 2016, Inskin Media achieves scores in excess of 80% in 3 categories.
- 88% for demonstrating an excellent understanding of their own products
- 81% for the ease of contacting the sales team
- 80.3% for overall experience when dealing with the supplier (improvement from 78% in Spring 2016)
- Number 4 (out of 26) in pro-actively communicating relevant new opportunities
- Number 6 in having regular constructive face-to-face or telephone contact with the sales team
Fieldwork for the survey was undertaken between 12 September and 4 October 2016 and 299 survey responses were received.
The IPA online Media Owner Survey is designed to highlight the levels of service media owners provide and outline where improvements can be made, with the aim of helping the growth of digital advertising, providing a voice for the industry and raising the digital standard in general.
Find out more about Inskin Media: