Inskin Media is dynamic and rapidly expanding. We are a close-knit, award-winning team of passionate, hardworking individuals who come together to create and deliver innovative advertising solutions to the UK’s top brands and publishers. We hope you’ll join us!
We are looking for an Office Manager / Executive Assistant. To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Office Manager / Executive Assistant‘ as the email’s subject.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be working directly with Inskin Media’s senior executives, investors, clients, suppliers and staff. A friendly, professional demeanour and excellent telephone manner are essential.
This is a hands-on role; the ability to multi-task, strong organisational skills, excellent time management and the ability to communicate effectively are key.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising meetings and appointments
- Booking team travel and accommodation/visa applications
- Ordering stationery/printing/furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a variety of software packages
- Keeping personnel records.
- Petty cash, staff expenses
- Ordering office food/drinks
- Organising staff birthdays/parties
- Diary management
- Full confidential support
- Organisation of conference calls/Skype
- Board liaison/meetings
- Booking travel/accommodation
- Organising & planning exhibitions
- Sending Christmas cards
- Organising annual ‘Inskin Awards’
- Very organised with strong time management skills
- Reliable and discreet
- Excellent written and verbal communication style
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment
- Adaptable with the ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- First aider (preferred)
- Previous office-based clerical, EA or commercial work experience is essential (at least two years)
- Media experience a plus