THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Inskin Media is growing! We are an award-winning team of passionate, hardworking individuals who come together to create and deliver innovative advertising solutions to the UK’s top brands and publishers. We hope you’ll join us!
We are looking for a Client Services Assistant. To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Client Services Assistant’ as the email’s subject.
WE ARE ALSO RECRUITING AN AD OPS CAMPAIGN MANAGER. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will be helping to manage digital brand advertising campaigns in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will assist the Client Services team with all aspects of the Campaign Management process.
You will be responsible for providing support both internally to the Commercial teams and externally with the media agencies responsible for booking the campaigns.
This is a hands-on role; you will be working directly with Inskin Media’s key clients to deliver world class customer service. The ability to communicate effectively is the key to succeeding in this role.
You will be expected to manage your time effectively, successfully coordinating cross-department efforts to meet client expectations. The ability to multi-task is essential, the role requires an organised individual to be able to keep track of and report on all activities on a day to day basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Client Services Executive’s – to shadow and support their daily duties, providing administrative support as required
- Attend weekly commercial meetings to provide insight to inventory and provide campaign progress updates
- Circulate a daily campaign update email for the business
- Liaising with 3rd party tracking vendors to identify campaign discrepancies ahead of time
- Produce monthly KPI & Commercial Summary reports
- Check campaigns are working correctly in a live environment
- Generate end of campaign reports for the media agency
- Case study reporting for internal and external publication
- Very organised with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication style
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment
- Basic understanding or exposure to digital design (Photoshop/Flash)
- Languages (EU5)
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Media experience a plus