THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Inskin Media is growing! A dynamic and award-winning media company, located in the heart of Soho, is looking for a talented Junior Data Analyst Intern to join our team.
We are a team of passionate, hardworking individuals who come together to create and deliver innovative advertising solutions to the UK’s top brands and publishers.
The internship is aimed at Gap year or immediate graduates and is a short term, fixed term paid contract.
To apply for this Intern position, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Junior Data Analyst Intern’ as the email’s subject.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be helping to create and maintain data and reports in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will assist the Technology team in bringing our data to life!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain regular and ad-hoc data extracts from existing systems (ad server, telemetry server, third party cloud services)
- Develop and maintain automated scripts to manipulate raw data extracts (Excel/VB Script)
- Data cleansing and upload of data into a central reporting database (SQL skills required)
- Production of daily/weekly/monthly reports as required, internal and client-facing
- Identify data gaps and improvements to current reports and reporting process
- Develop new reports as requested
- Assist in the evaluation of solutions and third-party services with the aim to continually improve our reporting processes
- Analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of Excel and MS Office automation (VB Script)
- Comfortable working with complex lookups that involve multiple data sources
- Good SQL skills (intermediate)
- Excellent attention to detail
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Able to work with large amounts of data and deliver insights in clear and concise reports
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment