THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Position: Senior Sales Executive
Job Type: 5 years + Agency / Client Direct Sales Experience
An exciting new role, as Inskin’s third sales hire in Singapore. We’re looking to hire talent that has sales experience and knowledge of the digital advertising industry in Singapore. This individual will be doing a 100% sales role working with agencies as well as client direct across Singapore and Southeast Asia showcasing Inskin’s portfolio, alongside the Commercial Manager in Singapore. This individual will be reporting into the GM for Asia based in Singapore.
- Grow Inskin’s agency sales presence in Singapore
- To be the market evangelist for Inskin in Singapore
- Meet monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships within media planning and buying agencies. This includes day to day contact with planning/buying teams as well as regular contact with group heads/Head of Digital etc
- Grow revenue streams through new business opportunities
- Secure meetings with key contacts, hitting monthly meeting goals
- Turn around proposals in a timely manner and negotiate deals
- Proactive as well as reactive selling required
Campaign Management & Administration
- Accurately brief design team on mock ups and creative builds
- Manage expectations of clients on delivery times of creative & campaign delivery
- Regularly review live campaigns and identify opportunities for optimisation
- Present campaign results back to agency contacts
Team Work, Flexibility and Support
All employees are required to provide a full and comprehensive service to the company to their full capability/capacity at all times in order to support the achievement of business objectives. This may include undertaking additional regular or ad hoc duties as reasonably directed from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
The Key Decision Making Areas in the Role
- Prioritisation of time and focus of efforts into agencies/ advertisers – successful growth in Singapore will heavily depend on this person
- Input into product development and Inskin Media commercial model for Southeast Asia
- Prioritisation of expenses investment to drive deeper relationships with agencies
In time, with the right level of success this role will grow into running a small team.
The Right Person
- 5+ years experience in an Agency Sales role at key publisher/tech company
- High degree of self-motivation; works well both as an individual and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Impressive Agency and Publisher contacts in Singapore
- Understanding of the agency planning and buying process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Presentation skills – both to individuals and large groups
- Excel, PowerPoint
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Commercial Executive – Singapore‘ in the subject line.
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, which develops high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
The company specialises in rich-media HTML5 display advertising. Partnering with over 160 publishers and working across over 960 premium websites, globally, Inskin Media has delivered successful campaigns for over 850 blue-chip brand clients. Since its foundation in the UK in 2009, Inskin Media has gone from start-up, to profitable, international business, employing 100 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai offices.
The company’s expansion across Europe, APAC and MENA has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards, including Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Inskin Media’s commercial success is built on our focus on technology, creativity, and superior quality in display advertising.