The Inskin Media team is proud to announce that we have received the JICWEBS DTSG Brand Safety seal for the fifth year running.
The certification is based around six Good Practice Principles, and is awarded to companies that can show compliance with each principle.
The Good Practice Principles are as follows:
- The Buyers and Sellers of digital display advertising shall ensure that the transaction follows a Primary Agreement or Contract
- This should include where the advertising should (or shouldn’t) appear, using independently-certified Content Verification (CV) tools or schedules
- Sellers should confirm how they minimise the risk of ad misplacement, whether inventory is sourced directly or indirectly
- Sellers should be able to explain the process(es) that do this
- They should understand any contractual consequences if they fail to monitor and respond appropriately to ad misplacement via take down
- Each Signatory will have their ad misplacement minimisation policies independently verified by a JICWEBS-approved provider
You can find Inskin’s certificate, and the details around our compliance on the JICWEBS website.