THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Position: Senior Commercial Executive
Hours: Full time – permanent
Inskin Media started in 2009, with two men and a flower-pot in a rented office in Soho Square. Fast forward seven years, over 2.3 billion ads have been viewed, and our teams in London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong create and deliver award-winning campaigns across the globe.
Combining innovative, engaging formats with a premium network and exceptional service, Inskin Media has established itself as a serious contender in the digital branding world, with over 100 staff in its 6 offices.
The essence of this role is to generate revenue by maximising media agency relationships and generating client opportunities with Inskin Media.
The position requires someone with significant digital ad sales experience who is target driven and proactive with a versatile, positive and determined nature. Solid market knowledge and technical understanding is key. This person must be a confident presenter, strong relationship builder and persuasive negotiator. This person will be a strategic thinker who enjoys creating and delivering large scale innovative, brand campaigns. It is imperative that they consistently deliver high service levels and act in a professional demeanour as an ambassador of the business
The successful candidate will have 2 to 4 years of online advertising sales experience, in the International digital space but other backgrounds would be considered, eg. Media Agency with a clear understanding of the realities of ad sales.
This role reports into the Sales Director, International with the following key areas of responsibility:
- Revenue generation
- Meet quarterly revenue targets
- Establish and maintain key relationships within allocated media planning and buying agencies at all levels
- Identify relevant opportunities for specific clients
- Ensure Inskin Media is a considered format for relevant briefs and turn around proposals in a timely manner
- Ensure new business is a priority and grow all possible revenue streams
- Proactive as well as reactive selling required
- Campaign management & administration
- Accurately brief design team on mock ups and creative builds
- Manage expectations of clients on delivery times of creative & campaign delivery
- Regularly review live campaigns and identify opportunities for optimisation
- Present campaign results back to agency contacts
- Ensure Salesforce is up to date with live and proposed campaign information and agency contact details
- Work with Inskin’s Sales Team to produce and maintain internal sales support materials
- Keep an organised record of business including copies of signed orders and carefully manage expenses
Benefits, Perks and Freebies
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Free breakfast and fruit in the Hub
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free day off before Christmas
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
- Buy/sell up to 5 days’ holiday
- Personal annual development fund – to spend as you see fit: ever wanted to learn a new language/instrument…now is your chance
- Departmental socials
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Commercial Executive‘ in the subject line.
Find out more about Inskin Media: