We are hiring – Marketing Executive
Are you a Marketing Executive with 1-2 years’ experience in a B2B Marketing role, looking to make the next step in their career? InSkin Media is hiring a Marketing Executive to join our London-based Marketing team.
You will be highly organised and excited to work with international markets, helping to drive market growth. This hands-on and diverse role would be suitable for a self-motivated marketing all-rounder who is keen to make an impact as we implement a global rebrand.
You will report to the Marketing Director and work across multiple markets, including the UK, Australia, MENA and London-based International initiatives.
InSkin Media is an advertising technology business, which develops and trades high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
We specialise in multi-screen, rich-media display advertising, and work with the best brands and publishers in the world.
Since its launch in the UK in 2009, InSkin has grown from start-up into profitable, international business, employing 112 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai offices.
- Work closely with other departments in the business, and form strong relationships with design, sales, insights, campaign management, publisher services
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including suppliers, partner organisations, trade bodies and clients
- Work on key projects and campaigns from planning to delivery and reporting across all audience touchpoints
- Develop, implement and report on effective marketing campaigns to promote InSkin to a B2B media audience
- Manage and optimise compelling email marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and engagement
- Liaise with members of the InSkin sales team in our international offices and provide updates on upcoming marketing activity and campaign performance
- Update the InSkin Media website content using the CMS, monitor and report performance with Google Analytics
- Organise InSkin events, including finding and booking venues, managing invitations and guestlists and ensuring smooth running
- Manage InSkin’s presence at industry events, including trade shows and conferences
- Localise marketing collateral, including copywriting, proofreading and distribution
- Work with external agencies to implement InSkin’s local PR strategy
- Write compelling award entries and case studies
- A degree in Marketing or similar qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role; knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Superb copywriting and proofreading skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective at building consensus and at generating excitement and enthusiasm for new initiatives
- Excellent project management, organisation, written and oral communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of a website CMS system and creative flare / design a plus
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- £250 annual personal development fee
- Free Day off at Christmas
- Early finish and drinks on Friday
- Free breakfast and fruit in the hub
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Marketing Executive‘ in the subject line.
Find out more about InSkin Media: