This position has now been filled….
Position: Insight Project Executive
Hours: Full time – permanent
Digital Branding Advertising is a massive growth industry. The Insight team has been instrumental in changing the advertising markets perception through some of its innovative research work. We are looking for a research project executive to support our commercial efforts by helping to manage projects that showcase the effectiveness of Inskin Medias’ ad formats. The Insight team is pivotal in supporting the growth of our commercial sales teams’ business objectives.
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, which develops high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
The company specialises in multi-screen, HTML5 rich-media display advertising. Partnering with over 190 publishers and working across over 1000 premium websites, globally, Inskin Media has delivered successful campaigns for over 1000 blue-chip brand clients.
Since its foundation in the UK in 2009, Inskin Media has gone from start-up, to profitable, international business, employing over 110 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai offices.
The company’s expansion across Europe, APAC and MENA has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards. It was named as a National Champion in the European Business Awards 2016/17, and has featured in Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Inskin Media’s commercial success is built on our focus on technology, creativity, and superior quality in display advertising.
In 2013, Inskin Media was named Best Media Owner in the IPA Media Owner Awards, having been rated as top agency in the IPA Media Owner Survey that April. In 2012, Inskin Media won three British Media Awards, and also won Media Momentum’s Award as the fastest-growing digital business in Europe in 2011.
- Acting as project executive on campaign based research projects.
- Liaising with research vendors and Inskin Media commercial / technical teams to deliver projects where client’s expectations are exceeded.
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Working with internal stakeholders/media agencies to oversee research project execution and delivery
- Assisting the Research team with bespoke media research projects.
- Proactive – brainstorming ideas for projects and identify research which will support revenue generation and raise the profile of the Inskin Media Commercial Sales teams.
- This will be a role for an independent self-starter who is keen to develop their interest in research and the digital advertising industry.
- A confident presenter – with exceptional written and oral communication abilities.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies preferred.
- A good understanding of the digital media market – the key media and creative agency players and some of the issues the Digital media market faces.
- Relationships/working knowledge of 3rd party research vendors such as ComScore, Moat, Research Now, Integral, Nielsen, DoubleVerify would be a benefit.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences.
- Private Healthcare
- Free Breakfast and Fruit
- 25 days holiday
- Private Dental
- Subsidised gym membership
- Buy/Sell Holiday
- £250 annual personal development fee
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Recommend a Friend
- Cycle to Work
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Insight Project Executive‘ in the subject line.
Find out more about Inskin Media: