THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Position: Front End Developer
Hours: Full time – permanent
The role: To work in an R&D capacity within the field of Product Development to produce prototypes that push the boundaries and set new standards. Your very best ideas will have the potential to be taken to market. The ideal candidate should have experience bringing new digital products to market and knowledge of the entire development cycle (i.e. research, design, development, delivery and support).
You should be able to rapidly prototype solutions from producing visual wireframes & mockups through to working demos. You will need to be able to evaluate solutions from a number of perspectives (e.g. UX, architecture, scalability). Furthermore, you should be confident taking prototypes through to production-grade products. Your portfolio should demonstrate that you are both technically excellent and creative in your use of technology.
The job will be varied and the successful candidate will get exposure to a large array of technologies. In addition to developing new products, the role will also require maintaining, supporting and improving existing products. We need someone who is proactive and independent but also works well within a team. If you are the right candidate there’s a great deal of scope for you to make your mark within our international and rapidly expanding company.
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, which develops high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
The company specialises in multi-screen, HTML5 rich-media display advertising. Partnering with over 190 publishers and working across over 1000 premium websites, globally, Inskin Media has delivered successful campaigns for over 1000 blue-chip brand clients.
Since its foundation in the UK in 2009, Inskin Media has gone from start-up, to profitable, international business, employing over 110 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai offices.
The company’s expansion across Europe, APAC and MENA has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards. It was named as a National Champion in the European Business Awards 2016/17, and has featured in Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Inskin Media’s commercial success is built on our focus on technology, creativity, and superior quality in display advertising.
- Familiarity with object oriented programming and extensive experience with cross browser development on desktop, smartphone and tablet.
- Solid visual design skills – experience working with design applications such as Photoshop.
- Previous experience working in a product development or R&D role/team.
- Responsive design, video, wireframing, GIT, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, AMP, Node.js, Angular, NoSQL, PHP, MySQL, Unit Testing, Design Patterns.
- Industry exposure designing advertising formats, also working with technologies and principles such as AMP, IAB LEAN, Programmatic, Audience data.
- An aptitude for product management – understanding product life-cycles, digital media industry, launch collateral requirements, competitor analysis, etc
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental
- Subsidised gym membership
- £250 annual personal development fee
- Free Day off at Christmas
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Front End Developer‘ in the subject line.
Find out more about Inskin Media: