THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Inskin Media are recruiting a Finance Manager to join our UK office. The Finance Manager will partner with our international offices and be responsible for all aspects related to the financial reporting, analysis, forecasting and budgeting for 5 overseas corporate entities.
About the Company:
Inskin Media is an advertising technology business, which develops high-impact, non-intrusive brand advertising formats.
The company specialises in multi-screen, HTML5 rich-media display advertising. Partnering with over 190 publishers and working across over 1000 premium websites, globally, Inskin Media has delivered successful campaigns for over 1000 blue-chip brand clients.
Since its foundation in the UK in 2009, Inskin Media has gone from start-up, to profitable, international business, employing over 110 staff across its London, Hamburg, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai offices.
The company’s expansion across Europe, APAC and MENA has been recognised by multiple high-growth awards. It was named as a National Champion in the European Business Awards 2016/17, and has featured in Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Media Momentum Awards, and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Inskin Media’s commercial success is built on our focus on technology, creativity, and superior quality in display advertising.
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts, including P+L, Balance Sheet, and variance analysis
- Assist with preparing monthly Board Pack for circulation prior to Board meeting
- Manage and drive relationships with overseas accounts teams (outsourced)
- Prepare monthly revenue reconciliation
- Process monthly Sales Invoices from internal billing reports
- Circulate invoices to Clients and deal with any queries
- Book A/P invoices in Sage 200 and liaise with Suppliers where necessary
- Regular review of debtor ageing and ensure cash collection is optimised at all times
- Raise bi-weekly payment batches to Suppliers
- Administer expenses software (Certify)
- Process Salary payments
Required/Preferred Skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a multi-territory environment, preferably liaising with 3rd party advisers
- Very comfortable working in multi-currency environment required
- Advanced Excel skills (complex formulae)
- Media background preferred
- SME background essential
- Knowledge of Sage Line 200 preferable
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental
- Subsidised gym membership
- £250 annual personal development fee
- Free Day off at Christmas
- Early finish and drinks on Friday
- Free breakfast and fruit in the hub
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Finance Manager‘ in the subject line.
Find out more about Inskin Media: