Multi-screen, rich-media PageSkin campaign achieves 83% in-view rate and 65 seconds in-view time
Following the launch of the world’s first curved chronograph movement in September 2016, Inskin Media and Ogilvy partnered on a multi-screen, rich-media campaign for Bulova, in order to promote the advertiser’s new 12-piece CURV collection.
- Boost brand awareness in the UK, targeting 5 key cities: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow
- Generate sales through retail partners, focusing on the key USP’s of the watch – high performance quartz movement, with a vibration frequency of 262kHz
- Campaign dates: 5 October 2016 – 4 December 2016
- Target audience: Male – stylish, brand conscious with higher income who like designer watches
An engaging PageSkin Plus campaign with an integrated product hot spots feature, delivered across desktop, tablet and smartphone
- Eye-catching creative assets and the campaign video are incorporated in the extended header of the PageSkin Plus