THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
We are looking for an Ad Ops Campaign Manager to join our growing team. We are an award-winning team of passionate, hardworking individuals who come together to create and deliver innovative advertising solutions to the UK’s top brands and publishers. We hope you’ll join us!
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Campaign Manager‘ as the email’s subject.
WE ARE ALSO RECRUITING A CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for setting live, managing and reporting on all Inskin Media ad campaigns that run across a growing network of publishers. Candidates for this role will need to handle multiple traffic-related requests from different teams internally – attention to detail and organisational skills are imperative. The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator with an aptitude for new technologies and keen to learn learn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To test and traffic new creative and 3rd party tracking
- Proactively optimise all campaigns at regular intervals and communicate concerns
- Manage client relationships to deliver excellent customer service
- Provide internal and external technical support for campaign related issues
- Deliver campaign reports and regular metric based reporting to all areas of the business
- Work closely with assigned sales team members and manage expectations
- Understand and follow internal processes, suggesting improvements where applicable
- Periodically trouble-shoot any technical issues found on the live service
- Reconcile delivery figures and handle any additional billing queries
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work
- Pro-active personality able to handle multiple high priority requests simultaneously
- Strong time management, communication and project management skills
- Ability to take personal ownership for all assigned tasks
- Ability to identify and escalate issues ahead of time to help reduce financial implications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels in the business
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand how the company’s products/platforms work in order to build expertise and educate both internally and externally
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional training
- 1+ years experience in a similar role working for an Agency, Publisher, Technology Provider
- German speaking is desirable but not essential